Coursera Clone - Career & Jobs Solutions
What is Coursera Clone?
Coursera Clone is an open-source, user-friendly e-learning platform for the professionals to grasp new things in an easy and engaging way. Coursera Clone Script enables the startup's entrepreneurs to build a powerful e-learning marketplace that is capable of holding voluminous online resources. Coursera Clone Script PHP is making online education easier and simpler for the students where they can learn anything from anywhere and anytime. It also allocates various tutors for various subjects. Our Coursera Clone Scripts is revolving around the three stakeholders Admin, Instructor, and User. Coursera Clone Script provides the best learning experience exactly like a regular regime, a similar accuracy, and precision too.
Why should you use a Coursera Clone?
“It is not that we use technology, we live in technology”, says Godfrey. Modern automation makes every impossible possible. E-learning platform unleashes the power of comprehensive learning across the world. It is a time where online learning is becoming a “New Normal”. So why not provide a fully customized solution for students as well as professionals. The Coursera Clone - Let’s undertake the learning!
FEATURES WE CAN CONSIDER FOR YOUR Coursera LIKE SOLUTION
- Browse Option: The Coursera Clone Script allows the user to pick-up the course or the resources in which they want to pursue ahead by using the browse option.
- Social Sign-ups: The Coursera clone has made the signup process simpler by allowing the user to sign up through the social platforms.
- Schedule: The Schedule contains general information about session duration, course information, etc. Through this feature of the Coursera clone, users can have their basic details about the course.
- Paid or Free Courses: Users can search a comprehensive list of courses in the webspace, including paid as well as free courses.
- Supporting Multi-language: All the listed courses in the platform come with multi-language support which eases the learning efforts by the user.