Twitter Clone Script, Open Source
What is Twitter Clone?
Twitter clone script is a latest social media script with the facilities of social networking and micro-blogging. It enables a user to send and receive messages, tweets in their native language.
Why should you use Twitter Clone?
Twitter Clone Open Source has all the necessary functions and features required for a successful microblogging website. The users today are very much active over such blogging websites that give them an innovative platform for microblogging using hashtagging and connecting people online. It highlights the updates in the stream and followers will be able to see what’s trending.
Salient features of Twitter Clone
- Multi-Language Support.
- Instant Messaging support: MSN, GTalk, AIM, Yahoo Messenger.
- Enable a user to unfollow any particular person.
- A user can invite friends to join the site.
- Twitter clone script allows a member to manage his profile.
- An active member can edit the background image or profile, password as well as view/edit his friends and their tweets.
- Allows users to upload text-based posts, images, active links, auto link users using @username to share their views and ideas.
- Enables members to view the recent updates of their friends to whom they follow.